Used Book Sale
OCT. 14 - NOV. 20, 2021: Great books at the same great price--but mini!
- Thursdays (Oct. 14, 21, 28, Nov. 4, 11, 18) 4-8 p.m.
- Saturdays (Oct. 16, 23, 30, Nov. 6, 13, 20) 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Stillwater Public Library, 2nd-floor auditorium
- Friends of the Library require a mask by all shoppers
- The shopping room is limited to 10 people at a time (plus FOL workers)
- The shopping time limit is 30 minutes if others are waiting
- 25 cents for children's books, 50 cents for paperbacks, and $1 for hardbacks. And no sales tax.
- Cash and checks only.
- No limit on the number of books purchased.
- No scanners are allowed at the sale.
A limited number of hardbacks, paperbacks, and audiovisual items are available in the library next to the circulation desk.
Sale prices are:
- Hardbacks $2.00
- Paperbacks $1.00
- Audiovisual material priced as marked
Book donations for book sales are accepted year-round. Books can be placed on carts in the library's main lobby.