Used Book Sale
JOIN the Friends of the Library Stillwater Facebook group.
The fall used book sale will be held at the library from September 15-September 18, 2022.
MEMBERS ONLY PREVIEW
Thursday, Sept. 15, 5-8 p.m.
- $10 at the door except for lifetime & 2022 paid Friends of the Library members.
- Buyers at the preview sale are limited to 100 items, including 50 children's books
OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
Friday, Sept. 16, 12-8 p.m. & Saturday, Sept. 17, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
$1 BAG SALE
Sunday, Sept. 18, 1:30-4 p.m.
- Bags are provided, no limit to the number of bags available for purchase
- $1.00: Hardbacks
- $0.50: Paperbacks, DVDs, VHS tapes, CDs
- $0.25: Children's books
- No sales tax on your purchases!
A limited number of hardbacks, paperbacks, and audiovisual items are available in the library next to the circulation desk.
Sale prices are:
- $2.00: Adult hardbacks, DVDs, Music CDs, Audiobooks
- $1.00: Adult paperbacks
- $0.50: Children's and Young Adult books
Book donations for book sales are accepted year-round. Books can be placed on carts in the library's main lobby.
NOTE ON PAYMENT
The Friends of the Library accept cash or checks (made payable to FOL). No credit or debit cards are accepted. No sales tax is charged on book sale purchases.