Used Book Sale
NEXT SALE-- Thursday, April 11 through Sunday, April 14
2nd floor, North Library Building (1107 S. Duck)
- Hardbacks $1.00
- Paperbacks, DVDs, VHS tapes, CDs and cassettes $.50
- Children's books $.25
- No sales tax on your purchases!
Note: The Friends of the Library accept cash or checks (made payable to FOL). No credit or debit cards are accepted.
MEMBERS ONLY PREVIEW
5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
A Friends of the Library memberships is required to attend the Preview Sale.
Preview customers are limited to 100 items total, including 50 children's books.
- Valid for one calendar year
- Available at the door or during business hours at the Stillwater Public Library
- Annual $10 or Lifetime $100
12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
$1 BAG SALE
1:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Bags are provided and there is no limit to the number of bags available for purchase.
NORTH LOBBY SALE
A limited number of hardbacks, paperbacks and audio visual items are available in the North Lobby for purchase at any time.
Lobby sale prices are:
- Hardbacks $2.00
- Paperbacks $1.00
- Audio visual material priced as marked
Donations of used books are gratefully accepted throughout the year in North and South lobbies of Library!