Library Services (Checked 5/30/20 @ 5:15 pm)
The library will reopen on June 8. Please check the guidelines and rules for use.
FINES & DUE DATES
- Fines will go back into effect starting May 23, 2020.
- If you need due dates adjusted beyond May 22, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-372-3633.
- The book drop is open. All returns will be quarantined for 72 hours which means that accounts cannot be updated immediately. Any fines that accrue during the 72-hour quarantine will be removed at check-in.
- Please do not place donated materials in the book drop or outside the library. We are not able to accept them.
- Curbside pick-up of library materials is now available.
- Please read more about curbside service procedures.
ACCESS TO E-BOOKS & AUDIOBOOKS
- If you have lost your library card, need a new card, or have fines preventing you from logging into the OK Virtual Library, please email email@example.com or call 405-372-3633 and choose option 2.
- The librarians will be taking information requests via phone (405-372-3633 x8106), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Facebook messaging.
- Need an e-book or e-audiobook suggestion? Ask us!
ACCESS TO DATABASES
- You can access most of the library's databases from home with your library card!
- Learn a language with Pronunciator, research family history with Heritage Quest, & read articles with Ebsco Host.
- Click here for a complete list. Interlibrary Loan and Ancestry are currently unavailable.
USE OF LIBRARY WIFI
- Community members may use the library's two wifi internet connections
- People using the connections should remain in their cars
- The unsecured connection does not require a password
- The secured connection is a safer option and requires the password #9SPL2!!
- The children's department is having regular Facebook Storytimes!
- Sessions are live on Tuesdays at 3 p.m. and Wednesdays & Fridays at 10:30 a.m.
- Storytimes can be viewed for 24 hours after recording
VIRTUAL TAI CHI
- Librarians will conduct short instructions of Tai Chi Moving for Better Balance weekly on Facebook Live. An advanced beginner session for those who have taken classes will be on Mondays at 2 pm and a beginner session on Wednesdays at 2 pm.
- Practice with librarians Danielle or Brenna anytime using their videos on YouTube.
- Though printing and faxing at the library are no longer available, here is a list of some local options.