Winter Reading 2020: Go on a Winter Reading Adventure!
The Library provides a winter reading program for ALL AGES - children, teens, and adults! There are age-appropriate activities, reading suggestions, and prizes. This winter is all about going on an exciting learning adventure! Pick from virtual and outdoor activities, and read books of course!
Winter Reading 2020 is online using BookPoints. It's an easy to use, entertaining reading platform that will let you keep track of how much you've read and what you've been reading. We've also included learning and activity challenges to help you keep your winter reading packed with fun! Visit the Adventure Portal on Bookpoints to pick your learning path! Plus, you'll get to collect awesome digital badges!
- Winter Reading runs from December 7, 2020, to February 15, 2021
- Sign up on BookPoints
- Everyone can participate!
- Read, read, read!
- Log the minutes you read to earn digital buttons!
- Grand prize drawing -- get an entry for every 300 minutes (5 hours) you read
- Awarded in each age group: a $50 gift card to a local book store
- Drawing will be held after February 15th
- Special reading suggestions get you into the spirit of the winter reading theme and earn digital badges
- Pick a learning path to explore more about Art, History, or Nature, and earn cool buttons! (You can earn 3 buttons total, one for each path completed. Buttons can be picked up the week after the program ends.)
THANK YOU to the Friends of the Stillwater Public Library for sponsoring our Winter Reading Program!