Winter Wilderness: 2019-2020 Winter Reading Program
The Library provides winter programs for children, teens, and adults with age-appropriate activities, reading suggestions, and prizes.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WINTER READING PROGRAM
- Register online with Wandoo or at the library. Test out the new Family Registration option!
- Track your reading with Wandoo, pick up a paper tracker at the library or download a paper tracker.
- The goal is to make reading a daily habit so read, read, read!
- Earn rewards for being a consistent reader. See prizes below.
- All trackers and online entries must be done and turned in by Feb 14th to be entered in the grand prize drawings.
- For every 5 days of reading: Children will earn a small incentive prize and an entry in the grand prize drawing. Teens & adults will earn an entry in the grand prize drawing.
- For every 20 days of reading: Children will choose a free book. Teens can choose a free book or a prize. Adults will get a cool prize.